To understand a city, we have to know its history, the one of its monuments, but also the history of men and women who made it. La Rochelle was built around its port protected by its two famous towers. It based its prosperity on the maritime business and had to fight to defend its interests. If time changes, today, it’s the tourism the spearhead of its economy thanks to the exceptional surrounding of life. But La Rochelle is also a town moving in some areas. Is at you to discover La Rochelle !
Autres contributions de...
- Villas de ChâtelaillonJean-Louis MahéGeste39,90
- La Rochelle mystérieuseJean-Louis MahéGeste9,90
- Je découvre La Rochelle JuniorJean-Louis MahéGeste4,95
- La RochelleJacky Flénoir, Stéphane Émond, Jean-Louis MahéGeste14,00
- Les fortifications du littoral charentais - de Vauban au mur de l'AtlantiqueJean-Louis MahéGeste4,90
- Je decouvre phares et feux de la charente-maritimJean-Louis MahéGeste4,90